Do you spend time carefully crafting and lining your lips to give them a fuller appearance? Are you self-conscious about the way they look and wish you had the voluptuous lips of your favorite celebrity? Well at Re:nu 180 Medspa we can help you achieve this look! We offer Lip Injections for our clients who want more pow behind their pout!
What are Lip Injections?
Lip Injections are treatments that are commonly used to restore volume and fullness within a person’s lips. These dermal filler injections are typically made from hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance found within the body that maintains volume.
What are the reasons for getting Lip Injections?
When considering lip injections, there are multiple reasons why a person would choose this method to restore lost volume.
- Accessibility: This is one of the main reasons that people may choose to get Lip Injections. They are readily available and are easily done here in the office in less than an hour.
- Ease of Use: The hyaluronic acid that these lip fillers are made from are easily maneuverable. They can easily be used in small spaces, such as the lips, producing smooth results.
- Discretion: Lip Injections can be very discreet and give subtle, yet noticeable and natural results.
- Long-Lasting Results: Lip Injections allow for people to have long lasting results that can last six months to a year.
- Instantaneous Results: If you’re looking for instantaneous results, then lip injections would be the best route for you to take. Results are seen right away.
- Reversible: Lip Injections that use hyaluronic acid can be reversed. If, for some reason the patient decides lip injections weren’t for them, it can be completely removed with another medication.
What types of Lip Fillers do we use?
At Re:nu 180 Medspa, we use Juvederm and Restylane to fill the lips. This is because we feel like these products give the best results. They are made of hyaluronic acid which is both malleable and beneficial within the body. Another benefit of using Juvederm and Restylane is that they help stimulate collagen production.
What are the results?
At Re:nu 180 Medspa, we use hyaluronic acid fillers that typically last 6 months. However, there are some hyaluronic acid fillers that can last a little bit longer. The Juvederm family of products can last from 6 months to 1 year. Patients who get lip fillers see instantaneous results to their lips. They are given a supple, natural pout that adds symmetry and dimension in their face. They also see an improvement in the volume of their lips that was not present before.
Schedule a consultation
If you would like to learn more about Lip Injections, contact us today. At Re:nu 180 Medspa in Southington, CT, Christina Baden APRN, Medical Director will make sure that you get the best in aesthetics care. During the consultation, your concerns and questions in regards to your aesthetic needs will be addressed. So, don’t wait any longer and come in to our clinic today!